Josh's Handy 4 Hire LLC
- Josh and his wife Lynn tore out an old Whirlpool tub in our master bath and installed a new walk-in shower. Of course there were several unexpected “discoveries” once the old tub, tile, and drywall were removed. But Josh figured out how to solve every issue. In the process, he had to build a new wall for the showerhead, since there was no shower previously. He installed a 60x42 shower base, 12x24 porcelain tiles for the walls, and sliding glass shower doors. He was willing to allow me to supply most of the major components and Josh supplied all the miscellaneous materials. I chose to paint the bathroom myself when he was finished with the hard work. He takes pride in using only premium materials, tools, and the latest installation techniques. His huge array of quality tools for every specialty need would be the envy of almost anyone in the field. He is very much a perfectionist in all his work. If you are looking for the least expensive person for a job, I don’t think Josh will be a good match. However, I cannot imagine how anyone could do a better job. He is a craftsman. He always strives to understand not only how things work, but also why it works that way. This is critical in renovation since you never know what surprises are lurking behind the walls. English is obviously their first language, and they are extremely easy to talk with. Based on a friend’s recommendation and my discussions, I firmly believe Josh and his wife are very trustworthy - - - enough that I felt comfortable giving them my garage keypad code. Trust is very important to me.
- My husband and I have a rental property in Beavercreek and we live out of state. There was a lot of repairs and updates we needed to do. Josh came over and kicked butt. He did everything from install new fan and flooring to bathroom vanity and toilet. We had a lot of odd items that required someone who really knew what he was doing to make things work. He worked diligently and thoroughly. He even recommended things that helped us stay in our budget. We could not have hired a better handy man; and we would highly recommend him.
Scott & Jamie
- My wife and I bought a condo in Kettering that would be our retirement home. We hired Josh and his team to do the renovations on it and we couldn't be happier. Josh completely remodeled the condo which had not had anything done to it in over 20 years. The results were awesome. Josh and his team were professional, show up to work long days, very attentive to detail, reasonably priced, and were easy to communicate with. By the time Josh left, we felt we had made a friend and hated to see him leave.
Dan & Gail
- We are planning to sell our house and there were dozens of small and larger repairs and painting that needed to be done on the house before it was presentable. I called Josh and he not only took care of the seemingly endless list of details (and some that came up as we were going along) on an impossible timeline, he did not stop until everything was done... and done well! Without a doubt, he and his crew are professional, polite, respectful and capable of doing almost anything. His positive outlook relieved my stress and I am ready to sell my house with confidence. Josh, Lynne and Julian are 😇 in my book!
- I had a very small electrical project that needed attention quickly. I contacted Josh and went over the particulars. He was able to get to the job site the SAME day! WOW!!! Several weeks later I decided to put up new cabinetry in the kitchen. Josh made himself available throughout the entire process and was able to get the project done in a couple days. He exceeded what was necessary. I would recommend Josh to anybody that wanted/needed projects around the house done, big or small.
- Josh came out to help me to build lattice panel under the deck skirt. I wanted some custom doors to add more functionality. He works with you to get the work done. highly recommend!
-I was going to attempt to install trim all over my house, but I thought since I had never done it before I might want to leave the job to a professional. A professional is who I found. Josh gave me a fair estimate and a timeline. Both obligations were met with perfection. I am a detail oriented person, and from the work I've witnessed, Josh is too. I was so impressed with the work he did, my house looks fantastic!! I will use Josh again any time I have a project that is too big for me to tackle, as I know it will be done with honesty and integrity.
- Josh did good work for us caulking a shower and two countertops. His price was fair, he communicated well and showed up on time.
- Josh painted our entire house, including trim work and doors. He was very fair in his pricing, and easy to communicate with. He paid attention to detail and we were pleased with the end result. We would recommend him to anyone needing a job painted. We also had him put an electrical outlet in over our stove for a microwave. Again he was prompt, gave a fair price, and did quality work. We appreciated his hard work, his availability, and his attention to detail.
- Josh did what he said he would do, at the price he said he would do it for. Josh did a great job
Submit a Testimonial